Thursday 14 March 2013

Love story, me and my friends at college

In this life, will not be released with love, whether it was the love of his family and as well as on the couple lives. In this paper, I just wrote a little story of love, I and my fellow colleagues in the current period. And I hope someday my friends could find the posts in this blog and read it, how cute love story of the days of his education in college.


Want on where to start, this is the story. I am also still confused, because until now I'm still in a state of their own, which might tell you about a love for myself. Not that I do, do not ever fall in love, but for now I am still comfortable with my situation who is available. So for my love story, I will write this blog preformance, when I've got the answer later. "hehehe".


And for even now I also can not tell the story of love my friends. Because so much material that I can not get, but for the future I could try to tell the story through this blog. So I hope the articles in this blog can continue, and can be read later my friends, when the camp will already be far away and often excluded in a different environment.

Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. Haѵing read this I thought it was rеally informative.
    I aρprеciate you finding the tіme and eneгgy to рut this
    infoгmаtive article togеthеr.

    I onсe again find myѕelf ѕрending a lot of time both геading
    and ρosting сomments. But so whаt, it ωas
    still worth іt!

    Heгe іs my webpаgе ... gay cam chat

    ReplyDelete

 

Bangpw [Indonesian] Travel Information and Travel Guide] Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger